Welcome to Cherrydidi
Firstly, thank you for your interest in Cherrydidi, we and our artists really appreciate your support. You can purchase online here, pop into one of our two shops, in Caldbeck or Keswick, we're open in both shops every day, or call Cherrydidi as new products are being added all the time. If you're looking for an artist's profile to download please click here
Our next lot of 'Creative Workshops' run in summer so do check these out. And if you know a new budding artist who's producing something special, tell them about our 'Guest Artist Scheme', it gives five artists the opportunity to join the Cherrydidi network every quarter.
Cherrydidi, based at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck and Station Street in Keswick, sources high quality, distinctive and ethical gifts made by the finest artisans of small independent businesses.
We seek to work with the best creative artists from around the globe, most of which are British but we also work with women from developing countries. We believe by doing this we are keeping incredible skills, talent and culture alive and promoting the beauty and art of handmade pieces. In addition, buying Cherrydidi sourced products you not only will be supporting small independent creative businesses you will be benefiting local people, their communities and their surrounding environments.
The 'Who's that with Zak' (our infamous loved black & white collie) Range' is now on sale. 50p from every sale is donated to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, a charity very close to our hearts. If you would like to purchase a British-made china mug or cotton t-towel click here
like handmade & ethical – buy from Cherrydidi.
- Gardener's Handcream Ingredients:Benzion, tea tree, lemon and lavender in a sweet almond and wheatgerm base. Free of parabens. Read about the maker, Essential Spirit; an environmental award-winning company, who have been making handmade soap for 15 years in the traditional cold process method here . All of the Essential Spirit range are cruelty...£5.75
- Patchouli/geranium, sweet gale and lavender/lime have been made with a large splash of hemp oil which is obtained from the cannibis sativia plant. This plant is extremely versatile and is now used as a substitute for cotton, without the detrimental effects on the environment. The oil obtained from the plant is recognised as highly valuable, as it is...£4.25
- This scarf is from the vila collection and features a range of blue and lavender flowers felted into the surface of layers of deep green silk georgette. Read more about the artist, Diana Morrison Designs here All of her designs are "one-off" originals so that each piece is totally unique and therefore if a scarf has sold out...£45.00
- Giclée Fine art print of Indian ink painting. Printed on high quality Somerset Enhanced Velvet fine art paper , presented in a 45mm soft white mount and framed. Edition of 250 (each print is signed and numbered). Folded size: 10x13.5" matt black wooden frame Read about the artist, InkBison here£43.00
- This chopping board is made using 50mm deep plywood, with very generous proportions. Making it a mini kitchen, ideal for those who wish to create additional workspace or take a preperation area outside. It will never split and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Product dimensions 350 x 540 x 50mm Read more about the artist,...£58.00
- 'apostrophe rage' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into a standard sized frame....£14.50
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' range . The mug is a terrific white china coffee mug with Zak printed in wither side, perfect for that mid-morning cuppa and is manufactured in the UK . Height 8.4cms, diameter 7.5cms 50p of every...£7.95
- These Indian Runner Ducks are just magical! The ceramic pieces are frost-proof stoneware so can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The maker solely concentrates on the design and manufacture of sculptural birds and beasts for the home and garden. Indian Runner Ducks can be purchased singularly...£45.00
- The Wee gift boxes of handmade soap are the ideal gift for a soap lover. All of the soaps are cruelty free, free of synthetics, vegetarian, ethical and totally gorgeous! The handmade paper we are using to wrap this gift box is lokta handmade paper from Nepal. Read about the soap maker, Essential Spirit; an environmental award-winning company,...£8.50
- A set of four landscape fused glass coasters with a continuous theme. Colette Halstead translates etching aesthetic processes, texture and surface into the glass, capturing the mood and atmosphere of each leaf and landscape. Please contact Cherrydidi before purchasing as these are one-off pieces so colours vary. Size: Four 9x9cms coasters Medium:...£40.00
- Handmade pewter stud earrings with red resin and sea flower detail. Studs measure approximately 8mm x 8mm and have silver-plated, allergy-free ear posts and scrolls. Read about the maker, KOA, here .£12.00
- A fused glass drop brooch made from recycled greenhouse glass. If you would like a specfic colour contact Cherrydidi and request a specific photo otherwise take pot luck....they're all beautiful! Presented in a Colette Halstead branded box. Size: Width approx 5cms, height approx 4.5cms Read more about the artist, Colette Halstead Glass here£26.00
- Choose from Amrita , Spirit or Heart roll-on remedies/natural perfumes. Cherrydidi's much loved maker, Essential Spirit have ventured into a brave new world, free of synthetics, aliphatic aldehydes, alcohol and synthetized fragrances. They have been playing with the art of perfumery & aromatherapy and now have three natural perfumes/remedies...£12.00
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' mug and t-towel range . The mug is a terrific white china coffee mug with Zak printed in wither side, perfect for that mid-morning cuppa and is manufactured in the UK . Height 8.4cms, diameter 7.5cms...£12.50
- 'look at the jugs on that bird' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into...£14.50
- This particular water colour sketch of a hare was based on a hare I (Dan Short) almost ran over, when pulling in to my drive when living in Braithwaite in the heart of the English Lake District. I was first really inspired by these muscular, flighty creatures when two friends lived in an old farmhouse in Martindale in the Northern Lakes. The farmhouse...£15.00
- Press moulded scuplture of rock climber by Ruth Charlton. White stoneware/oxides Size: 22x6x5 cms Read about the artist Ruth Charlton here£39.00
- Geranium & grapefruit; lemongrass & irish moss seaweed; lavender; oranges & lemon; ylang ylang, honey & oatmeal; himalayan rose; rosemary & orange; and frankincense, mandarin & ylang luxury handmade soap made in a traditional and ethical way. Read about the soap maker, Essential Spirit; an environmental award-winning company,...£4.25
- A ceramic wall hanging depicting a male rock climber. White stoneware/oxides. It measures 15cmx10cm/6"x4". Read more about the Cumbrian based artist Ruth Charlton here£17.00
- Daniel Short is an artist inspired by the different qualities of light and shade in the worlds landscapes. This particular print is taken from an original inspired by the lush, more yellowy green fields and farms of the Yorkshire Dales in the north of England. Daniel has lived in the Lake District, England for the majority of his life but is...£45.00