Welcome to Cherrydidi
Firstly, thank you for your interest in Cherrydidi, we and our artists really appreciate your support. You can purchase online here, pop into one of our two shops, in Caldbeck or Keswick, we're open in both shops every day, or call Cherrydidi as new products are being added all the time. If you're looking for an artist's profile to download please click here
Our next lot of 'Creative Workshops' run in summer so do check these out. And if you know a new budding artist who's producing something special, tell them about our 'Guest Artist Scheme', it gives five artists the opportunity to join the Cherrydidi network every quarter.
Cherrydidi, based at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck and Station Street in Keswick, sources high quality, distinctive and ethical gifts made by the finest artisans of small independent businesses.
We seek to work with the best creative artists from around the globe, most of which are British but we also work with women from developing countries. We believe by doing this we are keeping incredible skills, talent and culture alive and promoting the beauty and art of handmade pieces. In addition, buying Cherrydidi sourced products you not only will be supporting small independent creative businesses you will be benefiting local people, their communities and their surrounding environments.
The 'Who's that with Zak' (our infamous loved black & white collie) Range' is now on sale. 50p from every sale is donated to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, a charity very close to our hearts. If you would like to purchase a British-made china mug or cotton t-towel click here
like handmade & ethical – buy from Cherrydidi.
- This chopping board is made using 27mm deep plywood. Making it very substantial and hard wearing. It will never split and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Product dimensions 300 x 450 x 27mm Read more about the artist, Olive Designs here£28.00
- Giclée Fine art print of Indian ink painting. Printed on high quality Somerset Enhanced Velvet fine art paper , presented in a 45mm soft white mount and framed. Edition of 250 (each print is signed and numbered). Folded size: 10x13.5" matt black wooden frame Read about the artist, InkBison here£43.00
- These fun nursery rhyme cards are taken from an original artwork in the artist's signature style which retains a hand drawn and painted approach combined with hand printed letter press type. Created to inspire and delight, the words from the rhymes are cleverly incorporated into the design. The cards are printed on high quality matt paper using...£2.50
- 'apostrophe rage' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into a standard sized frame....£14.50
- This neckpiece in a range of greens has 2 layers of silk georgette with felted flower detail and machine stitched highlights. Read more about the artist, Diana Morrison Designs here All of her designs are "one-off" originals so that each piece is totally unique and therefore if a scarf has sold out Diana will require...£45.00
- Beautiful greeting cards created by lovingly painting each loveable pet in Indian ink (and some watercolour) on Fabriano and printed on crisp 350gsm Cocoon Recycled card. Card is blank inside for your own personal message and comes with a white C6 envelope. Folded size: A6 (105 x 148.5mm / 4.13” x 5.83”) Read about the artist,...£3.00
- Handmade pewter stud earrings with red resin and sea flower detail. Studs measure approximately 8mm x 8mm and have silver-plated, allergy-free ear posts and scrolls. Read about the maker, KOA, here .£12.00
- This chopping board is made using 50mm deep plywood, with very generous proportions. Making it a mini kitchen, ideal for those who wish to create additional workspace or take a preperation area outside. It will never split and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Product dimensions 350 x 540 x 50mm Read more about the artist,...£58.00
- Allium in Sunlight, Awakening, Bloom in Tokyo, Fire Orchids, Marine Flower and Wild Orchids are a set of 6 cards created by Gabrielle Caul who specialises in painting on silk and has made her artwork available in a range of greetings cards. Gay's love of vibrant colours is reflected in her work. Size - 7x5 inches Read about the...£13.50
- From Corrina Rothwell's new 'Rages' card range. Drawn digitally using a Wacom Intuos 4 graphics tablet and stylus. Printed on 280gsm card from sustainable sources. Comes with 100% recycled brown 'kraft' envelope in a biodegradable cello bag. Size: 150mm x 150mm. Read about the artist, Corrina Rothwell here£2.80
- The black and white sheep make a lovely flock! The ceramic pieces are frost-proof stoneware so can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The maker solely concentrates on the design and manufacture of sculptural birds and animals for the home and garden. Height Large 13cms, Small 10cms Read...£32.00
- Natural Care for your Hair - handmade with organic hemp, jojoba, shea and cocoa - nourishing oils and rich butters that will cleanse and condition your scalp & hair. With a fabulously fresh and nourishing lather leaving your hair squeaky clean and naturally healthy. Fragranced with organic rosemary and lavender essential oils. Definitely a winner...£6.00
- This particular water colour sketch of a hare was based on a hare I (Dan Short) almost ran over, when pulling in to my drive when living in Braithwaite in the heart of the English Lake District. I was first really inspired by these muscular, flighty creatures when two friends lived in an old farmhouse in Martindale in the Northern Lakes. The farmhouse...£15.00
- Handmade pewter stud earrings with circular turquoise and gold resin design. Studs measure approximately 9mm in diameter and have silver-plated, allergy-free ear posts and scrolls. Read about the maker, KOA, here .£12.00
- These fun and funky stools are an item a child will have forever. They are equally appealling on their own or used with additional stools and playtables. They can also be used as an occasional table in a living room, a perfect stool to sit beside the fire on or as a stool to sit on for spinning yarn as it's the perfect height. Product...£49.00
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' mug and t-towel range . The mug is a terrific white china coffee mug with Zak printed in wither side, perfect for that mid-morning cuppa and is manufactured in the UK . Height 8.4cms, diameter 7.5cms...£12.50
- A set of four landscape fused glass coasters with a continuous theme. Colette Halstead translates etching aesthetic processes, texture and surface into the glass, capturing the mood and atmosphere of each leaf and landscape. Please contact Cherrydidi before purchasing as these are one-off pieces so colours vary. Size: Four 9x9cms coasters Medium:...£40.00
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' range . The t-towel is 100% natural quality cotton and comes in a deep cerise pink or a royal blue and has Cherrydidi, Cumbria in black print along one side. These are also manufactured in the UK. Dimensions...£6.95
- These Indian Runner Ducks are just magical! The ceramic pieces are frost-proof stoneware so can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The maker solely concentrates on the design and manufacture of sculptural birds and beasts for the home and garden. Indian Runner Ducks can be purchased singularly...£45.00
- The small wren is so perfect! The bronze resin wren can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The original models are sculpted in clay. A mould is then made from this. Bronze or foundry bronze pieces are made using hot metal which is poured into the mould - this is the more expensive of the...£23.00