Welcome to Cherrydidi
Firstly, thank you for your interest in Cherrydidi, we and our artists really appreciate your support. You can purchase online here, pop into one of our two shops, in Caldbeck or Keswick, we're open in both shops every day, or call Cherrydidi as new products are being added all the time. If you're looking for an artist's profile to download please click here
Our next lot of 'Creative Workshops' run in summer so do check these out. And if you know a new budding artist who's producing something special, tell them about our 'Guest Artist Scheme', it gives five artists the opportunity to join the Cherrydidi network every quarter.
Cherrydidi, based at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck and Station Street in Keswick, sources high quality, distinctive and ethical gifts made by the finest artisans of small independent businesses.
We seek to work with the best creative artists from around the globe, most of which are British but we also work with women from developing countries. We believe by doing this we are keeping incredible skills, talent and culture alive and promoting the beauty and art of handmade pieces. In addition, buying Cherrydidi sourced products you not only will be supporting small independent creative businesses you will be benefiting local people, their communities and their surrounding environments.
The 'Who's that with Zak' (our infamous loved black & white collie) Range' is now on sale. 50p from every sale is donated to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, a charity very close to our hearts. If you would like to purchase a British-made china mug or cotton t-towel click here
like handmade & ethical – buy from Cherrydidi.
- Patchouli/geranium, sweet gale and lavender/lime have been made with a large splash of hemp oil which is obtained from the cannibis sativia plant. This plant is extremely versatile and is now used as a substitute for cotton, without the detrimental effects on the environment. The oil obtained from the plant is recognised as highly valuable, as it is...£4.25
- These fun and funky stools are an item a child will have forever. They are equally appealling on their own or used with additional stools and playtables. They can also be used as an occasional table in a living room, a perfect stool to sit beside the fire on or as a stool to sit on for spinning yarn as it's the perfect height. Product...£49.00
- A fused glass drop brooch made from recycled greenhouse glass. If you would like a specfic colour contact Cherrydidi and request a specific photo otherwise take pot luck....they're all beautiful! Presented in a Colette Halstead branded box. Size: Width approx 5cms, height approx 4.5cms Read more about the artist, Colette Halstead Glass here£26.00
- From Corrina Rothwell's new 'Rages' card range. Drawn digitally using a Wacom Intuos 4 graphics tablet and stylus. Printed on 280gsm card from sustainable sources. Comes with 100% recycled brown 'kraft' envelope in a biodegradable cello bag. Size: 150mm x 150mm. Read about the artist, Corrina Rothwell here£2.80
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' mug and t-towel range . The mug is a terrific white china coffee mug with Zak printed in wither side, perfect for that mid-morning cuppa and is manufactured in the UK . Height 8.4cms, diameter 7.5cms...£12.50
- 'look at the jugs on that bird' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into...£14.50
- The brooch is made from porcelain and decorated with coloured slips and approximately measures 6.5 x 3.5cm/2½ x 1¼in. Read more about the Cumbrian based artist Ruth Charlton here£10.00
- Allium in Sunlight, Awakening, Bloom in Tokyo, Fire Orchids, Marine Flower and Wild Orchids are a set of 6 cards created by Gabrielle Caul who specialises in painting on silk and has made her artwork available in a range of greetings cards. Gay's love of vibrant colours is reflected in her work. Size - 7x5 inches Read about the...£13.50
- Giclée Fine art print of Indian ink painting. Printed on high quality Somerset Enhanced Velvet fine art paper , presented in a 45mm soft white mount and framed. Edition of 250 (each print is signed and numbered). Folded size: 10x13.5" matt black wooden frame Read about the artist, InkBison here£43.00
- The black and white sheep make a lovely flock! The ceramic pieces are frost-proof stoneware so can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The maker solely concentrates on the design and manufacture of sculptural birds and animals for the home and garden. Height Large 13cms, Small 10cms Read...£32.00
- 'apostrophe rage' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into a standard sized frame....£14.50
- Beautiful greeting cards created by lovingly painting each loveable pet in Indian ink (and some watercolour) on Fabriano and printed on crisp 350gsm Cocoon Recycled card. Card is blank inside for your own personal message and comes with a white C6 envelope. Folded size: A6 (105 x 148.5mm / 4.13” x 5.83”) Read about the artist,...£3.00
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' range . The mug is a terrific white china coffee mug with Zak printed in wither side, perfect for that mid-morning cuppa and is manufactured in the UK . Height 8.4cms, diameter 7.5cms 50p of every...£7.95
- Geranium & grapefruit; lemongrass & irish moss seaweed; lavender; oranges & lemon; ylang ylang, honey & oatmeal; himalayan rose; rosemary & orange; and frankincense, mandarin & ylang luxury handmade soap made in a traditional and ethical way. Read about the soap maker, Essential Spirit; an environmental award-winning company,...£4.25
- Choose from Amrita , Spirit or Heart roll-on remedies/natural perfumes. Cherrydidi's much loved maker, Essential Spirit have ventured into a brave new world, free of synthetics, aliphatic aldehydes, alcohol and synthetized fragrances. They have been playing with the art of perfumery & aromatherapy and now have three natural perfumes/remedies...£12.00
- This scarf is part of the Viola collection and features layers of hand dyed silks in purples and blues with hand felted pansies and stitched detail. Read more about the artist, Diana Morrison Designs here All of her designs are "one-off" originals so that each piece is totally unique and therefore if a scarf has sold out Diana...£45.00
- Handmade pewter stud earrings with red resin and sea flower detail. Studs measure approximately 8mm x 8mm and have silver-plated, allergy-free ear posts and scrolls. Read about the maker, KOA, here .£12.00
- Fused glass square dish with city skyline and hawthorn leaves. Colette Halstead translates etching aesthetic processes, texture and surface into the glass, capturing the mood and atmosphere of each leaf and landscape. Size: 11"x11" Medium: kiln fused glass Read about the artist Colette Halstead here£75.00
- Gardener's Handcream Ingredients:Benzion, tea tree, lemon and lavender in a sweet almond and wheatgerm base. Free of parabens. Read about the maker, Essential Spirit; an environmental award-winning company, who have been making handmade soap for 15 years in the traditional cold process method here . All of the Essential Spirit range are cruelty...£5.75
- Press moulded scuplture of rock climber by Ruth Charlton. White stoneware/oxides Size: 22x6x5 cms Read about the artist Ruth Charlton here£39.00