Welcome to Cherrydidi
Wanting to know about Caldbeck Christmas Late Night Shopping on Wednesday 4th December 5pm-9pm...
Read more here
Firstly, thank your interest in Cherrydidi, we and our artists really appreciate your support. You can purchase online here, pop into one of our two shops, in Caldbeck or Keswick or call Cherrydidi on 016974 78000 as new products are being added all the time.
Our next lot of 'Creative Workshops' run in the New Year so do check these out. And if you know a new budding artist who's producing something special, tell them about our 'Guest Artist Scheme', it gives five artists the opportunity to join the Cherrydidi network every quarter.
Cherrydidi, based at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck and Station Street in Keswick, sources high quality, distinctive and ethical gifts made by the finest artisans of small independent businesses.
We seek to work with the best creative artists from around the globe, most of which are British but we also work with women from developing countries. We believe by doing this we are keeping incredible skills, talent and culture alive and promoting the beauty and art of handmade pieces. In addition, buying Cherrydidi sourced products you not only will be supporting small independent creative businesses you will be benefiting local people, their communities and their surrounding environments.
Look out for the new 'Zak (our infamous loved black & white collie) Range'...mugs, tea-towels, clocks... coming soon
like handmade & ethical – buy from Cherrydidi.
- This chopping board is made using 50mm deep plywood, with very generous proportions. Making it a mini kitchen, ideal for those who wish to create additional workspace or take a preperation area outside. It will never split and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Product dimensions 350 x 540 x 50mm Read more about the artist,...£58.00
- Patchouli/geranium, sweet gale and lavender/lime have been made with a large splash of hemp oil which is obtained from the cannibis sativia plant. This plant is extremely versatile and is now used as a substitute for cotton, without the detrimental effects on the environment. The oil obtained from the plant is recognised as highly valuable, as it is...£4.25
- 'don't mind me' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into a standard sized frame....£14.50
- A Ghanaian hand carved bowl from high quality Cidrella wood. Comes in four vibrant colours; red, purple, green or orange. Size: Diameter 24cms, height 6cms Read about the maker Tekura here£10.50
- The black and white sheep make a lovely flock! The ceramic pieces are frost-proof stoneware so can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The maker solely concentrates on the design and manufacture of sculptural birds and animals for the home and garden. Height Large 13cms, Small 10cms Read...£32.00
- Gardener's Handcream Ingredients:Benzion, tea tree, lemon and lavender in a sweet almond and wheatgerm base. Free of parabens. Read about the maker, Essential Spirit; an environmental award-winning company, who have been making handmade soap for 15 years in the traditional cold process method here . All of the Essential Spirit range are cruelty...£5.75
- Lightweight, striking and fun, they make a useful addition to any table or kitchen, and are ideal for serving up all manner of tasty treats! The serving boards are made of birch plywood, this is one of the most sustainable wood products today. The cross grain lamination process makes the boards very strong but the quality birch finish softens...£13.50
- This chopping board is made using 27mm deep plywood. Making it very substantial and hard wearing. It will never split and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Product dimensions 300 x 450 x 27mm Read more about the artist, Olive Designs here£28.00
- The brooch is made from porcelain and decorated with coloured slips and approximately measures 6.5 x 3.5cm/2½ x 1¼in. Read more about the Cumbrian based artist Ruth Charlton here£8.00
- 'apostrophe rage' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into a standard sized frame....£14.50
- These fun and funky stools are an item a child will have forever. They are equally appealling on their own or used with additional stools and playtables. They can also be used as an occasional table in a living room, a perfect stool to sit beside the fire on or as a stool to sit on for spinning yarn as it's the perfect height. Product...£49.00
- Classic nursery rhyme kids t-shirts. Perfect as a gift for a new baby, birthday or christening. All of the prints on the t-shirts are taken from original mixed media artworks of classic nursery rhymes and a ll t-shirts are printed onto high quality, soft white t-shirts made in the UK. 'The Wheels on the Bus' is a unique interpretation...£14.00
- Natural Care for your Hair - handmade with organic hemp, jojoba, shea and cocoa - nourishing oils and rich butters that will cleanse and condition your scalp & hair. With a fabulously fresh and nourishing lather leaving your hair squeaky clean and naturally healthy. Fragranced with organic rosemary and lavender essential oils. Definitely a winner...£6.00
- Choose from Amrita , Spirit or Heart roll-on remedies/natural perfumes. Cherrydidi's much loved maker, Essential Spirit have ventured into a brave new world, free of synthetics, aliphatic aldehydes, alcohol and synthetized fragrances. They have been playing with the art of perfumery & aromatherapy and now have three natural perfumes/remedies...£12.00
- Fused glass trinket dish with sticky-bud design. The artist translates etching aesthetic processes, texture and surface into the glass, capturing the mood and atmosphere of each leaf and landscape. Size: 12x28cms Medium: kiln fused glass Read more about the artist Colette Halstead here£40.00
- This neckpiece in a range of greens has 2 layers of silk georgette with felted flower detail and machine stitched highlights. Read more about the artist, Diana Morrison Designs here All of her designs are "one-off" originals so that each piece is totally unique and therefore if a scarf has sold out Diana will require...£45.00
- These nursery rhyme prints are taken from an original artwork in the artist's signature style which retains a hand drawn and painted approach combined with hand printed letter press type. Created to inspire and delight, the words from the rhymes are cleverly incorporated into the design. The prints are fine art prints printed on high quality matt...£14.50
- Handmade pewter stud earrings with circular turquoise and gold resin design. Studs measure approximately 9mm in diameter and have silver-plated, allergy-free ear posts and scrolls. Read about the maker, KOA, here .£12.00
- 'look at the jugs on that bird' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into...£14.50
- These fun nursery rhyme cards are taken from an original artwork in the artist's signature style which retains a hand drawn and painted approach combined with hand printed letter press type. Created to inspire and delight, the words from the rhymes are cleverly incorporated into the design. The cards are printed on high quality matt paper using...£2.50