Welcome to Cherrydidi
Firstly, thank you for your interest in Cherrydidi, we and our artists really appreciate your support. You can purchase online here, pop into one of our two shops, in Caldbeck or Keswick or call Cherrydidi on 016974 78000 as new products are being added all the time.
Our next lot of 'Creative Workshops' run in spring so do check these out. And if you know a new budding artist who's producing something special, tell them about our 'Guest Artist Scheme', it gives five artists the opportunity to join the Cherrydidi network every quarter.
Cherrydidi, based at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck and Station Street in Keswick, sources high quality, distinctive and ethical gifts made by the finest artisans of small independent businesses.
We seek to work with the best creative artists from around the globe, most of which are British but we also work with women from developing countries. We believe by doing this we are keeping incredible skills, talent and culture alive and promoting the beauty and art of handmade pieces. In addition, buying Cherrydidi sourced products you not only will be supporting small independent creative businesses you will be benefiting local people, their communities and their surrounding environments.
The 'Who's that with Zak' (our infamous loved black & white collie) Range' is now on sale. 50p from every sale is donated to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, a charity very close to our hearts. If you would like to purchase a British-made china mug or cotton t-towel click here
like handmade & ethical – buy from Cherrydidi.
- This scarf is part of the Viola collection and features layers of hand dyed silks in purples and blues with hand felted pansies and stitched detail. Read more about the artist, Diana Morrison Designs here All of her designs are "one-off" originals so that each piece is totally unique and therefore if a scarf has sold out Diana...£45.00
- Patchouli/geranium, sweet gale and lavender/lime have been made with a large splash of hemp oil which is obtained from the cannibis sativia plant. This plant is extremely versatile and is now used as a substitute for cotton, without the detrimental effects on the environment. The oil obtained from the plant is recognised as highly valuable, as it is...£4.25
- This neckpiece in a range of greens has 2 layers of silk georgette with felted flower detail and machine stitched highlights. Read more about the artist, Diana Morrison Designs here All of her designs are "one-off" originals so that each piece is totally unique and therefore if a scarf has sold out Diana will require...£45.00
- 'don't mind me' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into a standard sized frame....£14.50
- Essential requirement for all gardeners: antiseptic, nourishing handmade soap, deeply relaxing bath oil, massage oil for those aches and pains and finally, a nourishing handcream with antiseptic essential oils - have we missed anything? Contents of recycled card gift box:- Gardeners handcream - 60g Gardeners handmade soap - 100g Relaxing bath...£21.50
- Press moulded scuplture of rock climber by Ruth Charlton. White stoneware/oxides Size: 22x6x5 cms Read about the artist Ruth Charlton here£39.00
- Handmade pewter stud earrings with red resin and sea flower detail. Studs measure approximately 8mm x 8mm and have silver-plated, allergy-free ear posts and scrolls. Read about the maker, KOA, here .£12.00
- From Corrina Rothwell's new 'Rages' card range. Drawn digitally using a Wacom Intuos 4 graphics tablet and stylus. Printed on 280gsm card from sustainable sources. Comes with 100% recycled brown 'kraft' envelope in a biodegradable cello bag. Size: 150mm x 150mm. Read about the artist, Corrina Rothwell here£2.80
- The black and white sheep make a lovely flock! The ceramic pieces are frost-proof stoneware so can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The maker solely concentrates on the design and manufacture of sculptural birds and animals for the home and garden. Height Large 13cms, Small 10cms Read...£32.00
- The card is blank inside for your own message. All cards and brown envelope are made from 100% recycled paper and the bag is made from biodegradable cornstarch. Size: Width 10.5cms, Height 15cms Read about the artist, Corrina Rothwell here£2.50
- Beautiful greeting cards created by lovingly painting each loveable pet in Indian ink (and some watercolour) on Fabriano and printed on crisp 350gsm Cocoon Recycled card. Card is blank inside for your own personal message and comes with a white C6 envelope. Folded size: A6 (105 x 148.5mm / 4.13” x 5.83”) Read about the artist,...£3.00
- The brooch is made from porcelain and decorated with coloured slips and approximately measures 6.5 x 3.5cm/2½ x 1¼in. Read more about the Cumbrian based artist Ruth Charlton here£10.00
- Handmade pewter stud earrings with circular turquoise and gold resin design. Studs measure approximately 9mm in diameter and have silver-plated, allergy-free ear posts and scrolls. Read about the maker, KOA, here .£12.00
- This particular water colour sketch of a hare was based on a hare I (Dan Short) almost ran over, when pulling in to my drive when living in Braithwaite in the heart of the English Lake District. I was first really inspired by these muscular, flighty creatures when two friends lived in an old farmhouse in Martindale in the Northern Lakes. The farmhouse...£15.00
- 'look at the jugs on that bird' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into...£14.50
- Natural Care for your Hair - handmade with organic hemp, jojoba, shea and cocoa - nourishing oils and rich butters that will cleanse and condition your scalp & hair. With a fabulously fresh and nourishing lather leaving your hair squeaky clean and naturally healthy. Fragranced with organic rosemary and lavender essential oils. Definitely a winner...£6.00
- Lightweight, striking and fun, they make a useful addition to any table or kitchen, and are ideal for serving up all manner of tasty treats! The serving boards are made of birch plywood, this is one of the most sustainable wood products today. The cross grain lamination process makes the boards very strong but the quality birch finish softens...£13.50
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' mug and t-towel range . The mug is a terrific white china coffee mug with Zak printed in wither side, perfect for that mid-morning cuppa and is manufactured in the UK . Height 8.4cms, diameter 7.5cms...£12.50
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' range . The t-towel is 100% natural quality cotton and comes in a deep cerise pink or a royal blue and has Cherrydidi, Cumbria in black print along one side. These are also manufactured in the UK. Dimensions...£6.95
- The small wren is so perfect! The bronze resin wren can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The original models are sculpted in clay. A mould is then made from this. Bronze or foundry bronze pieces are made using hot metal which is poured into the mould - this is the more expensive of the...£23.00