Welcome to Cherrydidi
Firstly, thank you for your interest in Cherrydidi, we and our artists really appreciate your support. You can purchase online here, pop into one of our two shops, in Caldbeck or Keswick, we're open in both shops every day, or call Cherrydidi as new products are being added all the time. If you're looking for an artist's profile to download please click here
Our next lot of 'Creative Workshops' run in summer so do check these out. And if you know a new budding artist who's producing something special, tell them about our 'Guest Artist Scheme', it gives five artists the opportunity to join the Cherrydidi network every quarter.
Cherrydidi, based at Priest's Mill in Caldbeck and Station Street in Keswick, sources high quality, distinctive and ethical gifts made by the finest artisans of small independent businesses.
We seek to work with the best creative artists from around the globe, most of which are British but we also work with women from developing countries. We believe by doing this we are keeping incredible skills, talent and culture alive and promoting the beauty and art of handmade pieces. In addition, buying Cherrydidi sourced products you not only will be supporting small independent creative businesses you will be benefiting local people, their communities and their surrounding environments.
The 'Who's that with Zak' (our infamous loved black & white collie) Range' is now on sale. 50p from every sale is donated to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, a charity very close to our hearts. If you would like to purchase a British-made china mug or cotton t-towel click here
like handmade & ethical – buy from Cherrydidi.
- The small wren is so perfect! The bronze resin wren can be safely displayed in the garden all year round (although they look just as good indoors!). The original models are sculpted in clay. A mould is then made from this. Bronze or foundry bronze pieces are made using hot metal which is poured into the mould - this is the more expensive of the...£23.00
- Beautiful greeting cards created by lovingly painting each loveable pet in Indian ink (and some watercolour) on Fabriano and printed on crisp 350gsm Cocoon Recycled card. Card is blank inside for your own personal message and comes with a white C6 envelope. Folded size: A6 (105 x 148.5mm / 4.13” x 5.83”) Read about the artist,...£3.00
- 'apostrophe rage' unframed Limited edition print (250) of a digital drawing . Digital drawing printed on high quality textured heavy paper - like watercolour paper. Signed, numbered and presented with a slightly off-white textured mount. The overall size is 10" x 8", meaning that it'll fit perfectly into a standard sized frame....£14.50
- A fused glass drop brooch made from recycled greenhouse glass. If you would like a specfic colour contact Cherrydidi and request a specific photo otherwise take pot luck....they're all beautiful! Presented in a Colette Halstead branded box. Size: Width approx 5cms, height approx 4.5cms Read more about the artist, Colette Halstead Glass here£26.00
- Classic nursery rhyme kids t-shirts. Perfect as a gift for a new baby, birthday or christening. All of the prints on the t-shirts are taken from original mixed media artworks of classic nursery rhymes and a ll t-shirts are printed onto high quality, soft white t-shirts made in the UK. 'The Wheels on the Bus' is a unique interpretation...£14.00
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' range . The t-towel is 100% natural quality cotton and comes in a deep cerise pink or a royal blue and has Cherrydidi, Cumbria in black print along one side. These are also manufactured in the UK. Dimensions...£6.95
- This scarf is part of the Viola collection and features layers of hand dyed silks in purples and blues with hand felted pansies and stitched detail. Read more about the artist, Diana Morrison Designs here All of her designs are "one-off" originals so that each piece is totally unique and therefore if a scarf has sold out Diana...£45.00
- Geranium & grapefruit; lemongrass & irish moss seaweed; lavender; oranges & lemon; ylang ylang, honey & oatmeal; himalayan rose; rosemary & orange; and frankincense, mandarin & ylang luxury handmade soap made in a traditional and ethical way. Read about the soap maker, Essential Spirit; an environmental award-winning company,...£4.25
- Choose from Amrita , Spirit or Heart roll-on remedies/natural perfumes. Cherrydidi's much loved maker, Essential Spirit have ventured into a brave new world, free of synthetics, aliphatic aldehydes, alcohol and synthetized fragrances. They have been playing with the art of perfumery & aromatherapy and now have three natural perfumes/remedies...£12.00
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' mug and t-towel range . The mug is a terrific white china coffee mug with Zak printed in wither side, perfect for that mid-morning cuppa and is manufactured in the UK . Height 8.4cms, diameter 7.5cms...£12.50
- From Corrina Rothwell's new 'Rages' card range. Drawn digitally using a Wacom Intuos 4 graphics tablet and stylus. Printed on 280gsm card from sustainable sources. Comes with 100% recycled brown 'kraft' envelope in a biodegradable cello bag. Size: 150mm x 150mm. Read about the artist, Corrina Rothwell here£2.80
- Gardener's Handcream Ingredients:Benzion, tea tree, lemon and lavender in a sweet almond and wheatgerm base. Free of parabens. Read about the maker, Essential Spirit; an environmental award-winning company, who have been making handmade soap for 15 years in the traditional cold process method here . All of the Essential Spirit range are cruelty...£5.75
- Daniel Short is an artist inspired by the different qualities of light and shade in the worlds landscapes. This particular print is taken from an original inspired by the lush, more yellowy green fields and farms of the Yorkshire Dales in the north of England. Daniel has lived in the Lake District, England for the majority of his life but is...£45.00
- Many of you know the infamous Zak who welcomes customers into Cherrydidi. Well, he has brought out his collectable 'who's that with Zak' range . The mug is a terrific white china coffee mug with Zak printed in wither side, perfect for that mid-morning cuppa and is manufactured in the UK . Height 8.4cms, diameter 7.5cms 50p of every...£7.95
- These nursery rhyme prints are taken from an original artwork in the artist's signature style which retains a hand drawn and painted approach combined with hand printed letter press type. Created to inspire and delight, the words from the rhymes are cleverly incorporated into the design. The prints are fine art prints printed on high quality matt...£14.50
- This neckpiece in a range of greens has 2 layers of silk georgette with felted flower detail and machine stitched highlights. Read more about the artist, Diana Morrison Designs here All of her designs are "one-off" originals so that each piece is totally unique and therefore if a scarf has sold out Diana will require...£45.00
- The card is blank inside for your own message. All cards and brown envelope are made from 100% recycled paper and the bag is made from biodegradable cornstarch. Size: Width 10.5cms, Height 15cms Read about the artist, Corrina Rothwell here£2.50
- A ceramic wall hanging depicting a male rock climber. White stoneware/oxides. It measures 15cmx10cm/6"x4". Read more about the Cumbrian based artist Ruth Charlton here£17.00
- These fun and funky stools are an item a child will have forever. They are equally appealling on their own or used with additional stools and playtables. They can also be used as an occasional table in a living room, a perfect stool to sit beside the fire on or as a stool to sit on for spinning yarn as it's the perfect height. Product...£49.00
- These fun nursery rhyme cards are taken from an original artwork in the artist's signature style which retains a hand drawn and painted approach combined with hand printed letter press type. Created to inspire and delight, the words from the rhymes are cleverly incorporated into the design. The cards are printed on high quality matt paper using...£2.50